You’re looking for information about Forskolin supplement? Have Forskolin tested on humans? This review is about Forskolin clinical trials. Read this before you buy Forskolin diet pill.
Forskolin is a type of mint plant which in Africa and Asia. Coleus Forskohlii is the latin name of Forskolin. Forskolin is a plant that contains the active substance. The root of Forskolin has many benefits that increase the levels of cAMP. Forskolin was once used for traditional medicine to treat lung and heart.
Benefits of Forskolin
– Increasing levels of testosterone.
– Effective Decreased weight.
– Suppress your appetite.
– Effective for bodybuilding.
– Speed up the fat burning process.
– Overcoming digestive problems.
Forskolin Clinical Trials
– Clinical trials of Forskolin limited to patients with asthma and less support the statement that effective Forskolin menutunkan weight quickly.
– Clinical trials for safety and efficacy Forskolin for pregnant and lactating women is very limited
– Patients with kidney disease should not eat Forskolin diet pill.
Recommended Dosage for Forskolin
To treat asthma: Take Forskolin as much as 10 Mg for 2-6 months.
For obesity: Take Forskolin 250 Mg. Drink 2 times a day for 12 weeks.
Negative Effects of Forskolin
Until now there are no reports of negative effects of Forskolin. The negative effects are widespread diarrhea. So that no negative effects arise when you consume Forskolin, you should follow the recommended dosage. Patients with low blood pressure are advised not to consume Forskolin.
People who have kidney disease and blood pressure should not take dietary supplements Forskolin. If you want to take Forskolin to solve your health problem, you should consult your doctor first. Your doctor will give you the best advice for you.