Are you confused to choose the right supplements between Garcinia Cambogia or Green Tea? This guide is about Garcinia Cambogia VS Green Tea reviews.
Currently, obesity is a major health problem. Everyone wants the ideal body. People compete to lose weight with exercise and workout routine. However, not everyone managed to lose weight with exercise. They then look for a weight loss supplement.
Many people are confused to choose a supplement. Supplements are famous today is Garcinia Cambogia and Green Tea. People compare both of these supplements, which are the most safe and fast weight loss. Both products are equally natural and can lose weight.
Garcinia Cambogia Reviews
– Garcinia Cambogia extract is very famous now. Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that can be found in Central Africa and Asia.
– HCA is the main ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia. HCA can lose weight.
– People using Garcinia Cambogia for digestive problems.
– Garcinia Cambogia can also reduce joint pain.
– Not recommended for pregnant women.
Green Tea Reviews
– People familiar with Green Tea as the most healthy beverage, the most popular antioxidant beverage.
– Green Tea originated from China.
– Green Tea is made from natural ingredients, antioxidants and nutritious removing toxins from the body.
– Green Tea also helps boost metabolism, thus effectively lose weight.
– Green Tea can be digestive problems such as diarrhea, vomiting, osteoporosis, headaches, and cancer.
– Mild side effects such as constipation and abdominal pain.
– Most of the tea bag contains chemicals.
– Not recommended for pregnant women because it contains caffeine.
Which would you choose, Garcinia Cambogia or Green Tea, all have advantages and disadvantages of each. If you want to consume a weight loss supplement, you should consult with your doctor first. Doctor understand your situation. You can ask for a solution to the doctor / pharmacist.